Stay updated on career navigation strategies.
Subscribe to my blog and get instant access to my
5-Step Elevator Pitch Process.
You’re an achiever.
Now you need a plan to build on that achievement.
Building a career is like building a business--you need to be strategic.
I’m Maureen Farmer and I’m an awarding-winning, executive career strategist.
Together we will produce a powerful strategy for taking charge of your career.
Get in touch today.
Member of: Institute of Corporate Directors | Career Professionals of Canada | Career Directors International | Career Thought Leaders
Announcing CEO Executive Script Vault
Now for sale on Amazon!
The Hidden Job Market Guide
After years of enjoying well-earned success, suddenly you find that you need a customized career plan, including resume writing geared to executives to open the right doors and position you for your next executive role.
Perhaps you’re not even sure what executive career services you need and even where to start. But I do. Contact me. Together, we’ll articulate your career story – honestly and accurately. We’ll clearly showcase your accomplishments, illustrate your reputation and distinguish you from your peers. We’ll build you a resume that reflects you and your accomplishments.
And then I’ll guide you to the hidden job market.
STAND OUT AMONG YOUR COMPETITORS.
BOOK A CONVERSATION.
Click the button below to get started on a new career path.
Top 10 Reasons Why My Clients Worry
- Because they were recruited out of university, they’ve never done a job search before. They don’t know where to begin.
- Which leads to: they don't have a completed degree and fear that will disqualify them from other positions of equal or greater responsibility.
- Although they are competent writers, they have no time for resume writing, to create a job search plan and write the other necessary career documents.
- They’ve worked in one industry their entire career. How can they translate their skills and accomplishments to another?
- They need a plan B if there is a merger, acquisition or a change at the Board level, leaving them in a vulnerable position.
- With corporate changes, if they got fired how would they position this to a decision maker?
- They don't understand how to market themselves.
- They feel they're too old.
- They will let their family down.
- They have no one to confide in and no one to trust.